||Founded in 1898 with the creation of The Marshall Gazette, we have been a family-owned business for four generations.|
James M. Hawkins
Thomas Hale Hawkins, III
Thomas Hale Hawkins, Jr.
Second and Third Generation Owners
Thomas Hale Hawkins
Founder - 1898
Our current management has roots extending to the first generation of ownership. Today LPC is owned by the fourth generation of the Hawkins family.   It is operated by Thomas Hale Hawkins, IV.
It can be said that ink truly runs in the Hawkins family blood line.
Current LPC ownership team now in its Fourth Generation
LPC Timeline Of Events
- 1898 - Creation of the Marshall Gazette
- 1950 - Lewisburg Printing Company is created and establishes commercial printing operation
- 1989 - Lewisburg Printing establishes Cut and Stack Label Division
- 1997 - Lewisburg Printing purchases Marco Printing to provide short run and digital printing
- 2000 - Lewisburg Printing establishes Flexo Printing Division
- 2004 - Lewisburg Printing establishes Large Format Printing Division by purchasing Brandau Printing and additional large format equipment
- 2005 - Lewisburg Printing sells Marshall Gazette, Lewisburg Tribune and Marshall County Shopper
- 2008 - Lewisburg Printing enhances capability with purchase of a 73" ROLAND 900XXL press
- 2008 - Thomas Hale Hawkins, III transfers ownership of Lewisburg Printing to the fourth generation
Focusing on services over the entire life of the document from concept to completion, we proudly serve local, national, and international clientele from the corrugated packaging, point of purchase, retail, manufacturing, food processing, services and educational markets.
LPC - We have been here for over 100 years, and plan to be here 100 more.